Friday, September 5, 2008

Sewing...who knew?


{supplies used: from Gauche Alchemy premier kit- Bazzill bling cardstock, vintage magazine ad, pattern tissue, vintage seam binding and button, regal paperclips, basic grey patterned paper}

Well, I was making a card for our design team examples at Gauche Alchemy headquarters (Amy's house), and I decided to try out her sewing machine. I think I'm in love! I spent some time poking around Craigslist today looking for a used sewing machine, but didn't find one that I was completely excited about. I would love to get one that is easy to manipulate if I wanted to do some freestyle stitching on a scrapbook layout. Oh yeah, and one that is very user friendly and doesn't take up too much space. Any advice? Or maybe you have a fabulous sewing machine collecting dust in your guest room that you would like to give a good home?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout. Simply stunning!