Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Your Opinion, Please.

I, in typical Heather fashion, am having a little trouble making a decision. So, I need you help...
Do you prefer:
1.) MonkeyMine Creations
2.) MonkeyMine Originals
3.) Monkeymine Studio

I am leaning towards one of these, but would really like to hear your opinion, so please leave a comment! This would be the name for my website and personal business of custom scrapbooking, hip kids decor, portraiture and whatever else floats my creative boat that particular month.

Thanks, all! Hope your week is a good one so far!

4 comments:

Melissa Darby said...

I like MonkeyMine Creations

Rachael said...

MonkeyMine Originals because they are completely Original!

Amy Wing said...

I prefer MonkeyMine Mwahaha!

(BTW, don't forget to make sure the trade name is open so you won't have to change it in the future.)

Nick's Mama Nance said...

I myself like MonkeyMine Originals!