Saturday, June 21, 2008

Scrapbook goodness

It is my goal to post artwork and scrapbook layouts on this blog on a regular basis. Knowing that I have this blog out there in the universe will hopefully make me more accountable, and drive me to complete projects so I can post them. I get so much inspiration and encouragement from looking at other artists' blogs, and I really wanted to contribute to that positive energy! Soon, I will do a post on my currents faves, and maybe even do an "Artist Spotlight" every week or two.
So, without further ado, here are a few layouts that I've completed in recent months:




I like being able to scan these images, but on the other hand, I think some of the texture and detail is lost by having them in this format. Maybe I'll experiment with taking actual photos of the work and see how that turns out.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a creative day!
xox,
H

No comments: