Sunday, July 6, 2008

July Scrapjack


Here is my submission for the July Scrapjacked challenge. It's in celebration of my 32nd birthday which was a few days ago. I had so much fun throwing this together! Bazzill Bling cardstock, 7gypsies gaffers tape, various paper scraps, Thickers chipboard numbers, page from vintage paperback sprayed with pink Glimmer Mist. In an effort to grunge it up a little, I actually used "white-out" for the journaling background, which was a fun experiment. I also hand-etched some scrollwork around the edges of my photo.

Thanks for looking! Have a creative day!
H

3 comments:

Amy Wing said...

Love the scrollwork! Love the pink distressing on the Bling! Love the vintage-y stuff! Love everything! And that's a great photo! You're so purty! :D

Love,
Your biggest fan.

Aimee Ann said...

what a great jack. i love what you did with her style. insanely gorgeous!!

staceyfike said...

i love that green!! thanks for jacking mandi with us!